General Claim procedure
- Immediate notification to the claims department, either by phone, fax, or email (Check contacts).
- Claims declaration letter including the first estimation of the damage, and the approximate cause of the accident.
- Police report of the accident.
- Fire fighting or Civil defense report.
- All information and documents with respect to the claim, are required to be provided by the insured.
- Keeping possession of the damaged premises as are.
- Take all measures as for the purpose of averting or minimizing any loss.
- Assisting the loss adjuster by all means available.
- Once the indemnity of claim is due, the insured is to sign a discharge letter for the claim