Marine Claim procedures
- Immediate notification to the claims department, either by phone, fax, or email (Check contacts)
- Claims declaration letter including the first estimation of the damage, and the approximate cause of the accident.
Provide us the following documents:
- Bill of lading.
- Packing list.
- Original Commercial invoice.
- Port authority report on the missing or damaged items.
- Objection Letter against the transporter within 72 hours.
- Take all measures as may be reasonable for the purpose of averting or minimizing any loss.
- Once the indemnity of claim is due, the insured is to sign a discharge letter for the claim.